Yang? Yes please.
"Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love." - Socrates
This is a configuration file for CSGO (Counterstrike Global Offense) and it will in fact not make you a better player but it will help you such as allowing you see entire map as well as damage output by people.
Last updated: 08/15/2015
This file comprise of:
- Display player damage after death
- Change to radar (see whole map) +/- keys to increase/decrease map size in radar in-game
- Change to crosshair (NIP Friberg's config)
- Mouse sensitivty set to 1.1 - Mouse DPI: 800
- Turn music off for game
- Add correct settings for sound in CS:GO
- Tweak mouse settings: Raw ON Acceleration OFF
- Hot keys for in game (Look in config file for binds)
All you have to do is go into Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\ and add "exec autoexec" in config.cfg
or csgo launch option with "+exec autoexec.cfg"
FileSize: 2.44 KB
Notes: CSGO config file
back from Denver.... Been a fun year!!! Thank you all the friends and people I've met!!! I'm grateful for what I had and have from Denver and I is smarter now too cause i worked ^_^
So I just finished the majority of a site.
www.beautycultureus.com. Check it out!
Like it? Hire me